This page has moved to a new address.

Low Luv x Erin Wasson

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Feathers Boutique: Low Luv x Erin Wasson

Friday, March 26, 2010

Low Luv x Erin Wasson



So Erin Wasson came into Feathers recently and I missed her, but Emily said she was decked out in badass Egyptian revival jewelry, so I looked her up and found that she has a relatively new line called Low Luv.  The collection is super cool and raw and I really like it.  There are several pieces available on Shopbop and here are my favorites:


This bone bracelet is delicate but tough.


I love this simple gold cross.


Neato hieroglyphic ring.


My favorite!  It comes in silver too.

Best of all, these pieces are all under $99!!

Masha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home