This page has moved to a new address.

Missing McQueen

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Feathers Boutique: Missing McQueen

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Missing McQueen

We stopped by the Alexander McQueen store in New York to pay homage to the master. I was already obsessed with his S/S 2010 collection, but seeing it up close was the highlight of my trip. I had to have something, so I got an amazing printed tank since I couldn't afford the $2,100 butterfly caftan. What a genius we have lost.










What an amazing place to shop for amazing clothes!!

-Emily

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

:-( still can't get over this!
His final collection was a masterpiece!! xxx

April 30, 2010 at 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home