This page has moved to a new address.

NYC SHOPPING: Beacon's Closet

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Feathers Boutique: NYC SHOPPING: Beacon's Closet

Thursday, May 13, 2010

NYC SHOPPING: Beacon's Closet

I am embarrassed to admit that I haven't been to NYC since I was 18 years old and dancing in the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. I was surrounded by 250 other dancers and needless to say, I did not do any remotely cool shopping. So when I went to NY in April, I was on a serious shopping mission. 
First stop, Beacon's Closet

 

I have heard a lot about Beacon's from both Emily (who at one time worked there) and Masha, who go every time they are in the city. And, this time they took me with them!

 
I was definitely a little overwhelmed when I first walked in. I didn't know where to start, there is so much!!


The store is literally jammed pack full of clothes and everything in between. I think I spent 45 minutes on dresses alone which has its own room in the back. There is vintage, designer, and crazy amounts of shoes!! Oh, and there is a room just for the fellas, too!


One of my favorite finds was an 80's silk Escada blouse with beaded music notes all over it. I love it!



Beacon's Closet is a clothing exchange store on W. 11st in Brooklyn, NY. Seriously, check it out!

xoxo, Nikki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home