This page has moved to a new address.

I Heart Sonia Rykiel Resort '11

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Feathers Boutique: I Heart Sonia Rykiel Resort '11

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Heart Sonia Rykiel Resort '11

I love designer resort collections.
I love the playful colors and prints, the airy fabrics, and the 
shoes are always amazing.

But hands down, above Chanel and Prada, 
Sonia Rykiel's Resort 2011 collection takes my heart. 

Here are 3 reasons why:

1. The color palette is refreshing and subtle and beautiful.





2. I am in love with the Lego-like detail and hems.




3. The shoes.


Makes you wish you had a million dollars so you could buy it all.
Sigh.....


xoxo, nikki

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anette said...

yes, totally wish i had a million $$ to buy it all! last one is my fav

:) Anette

June 25, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home