This page has moved to a new address.

I love you Rachel Comey!

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Feathers Boutique: I love you Rachel Comey!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I love you Rachel Comey!

I have serious brand loyalty to the few shoe lines I wear. LD Tuttle, No 6, Gucci and Rachel Comey never cease to amaze me. I just checked out Rachel Comey's fall shoe line and this may be the best season yet. Check out my faves that are all available from www.creaturesofcomfort.us


I LOVE this heel. I have a pair of oxfords from two years ago with it and they're so comfy.


This pair also comes in black leather, but the studs are more exciting right?




Yes there's a million clogs out there but I love the heels on these because they aren't 5 inches tall. All of her heels are reasonable heights for those of us who aren't 20 anymore.


The Penpal bootie is perfect in every way. I plan on getting it in black.








This shoe reminds me of an Opening Ceremony clog from a few seasons back. I like to call this one "oil spill" and the one above it "barnacle."



Yet another cute lil' open back clog.

You can find Rachel Comey locally at Kick Pleat on 12th and Lamar.

Whose shoes do you love this fall?

-Emily

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you knew where to buy the Pen Pal bootie in black? I tried looking for it online and they seem to be sold out of it everywhere. Thanks!

February 23, 2011 at 3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home