This page has moved to a new address.

We HEART the GLAMOURAI

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Feathers Boutique: We HEART the GLAMOURAI

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

We HEART the GLAMOURAI

Check out one of our favorite bloggers, Kelly of the Glamourai, in her new
Geoffrey Beene jersey knit dress from Feathers!


Kelly has a talent, and I don't use that word lightly, for making anything look amazing. We constantly watch her blog for inspiration and what she is going to wear next.


Photos property of the Glamourai

Looking FABULOUS as always!
Thank you again, Kelly, for all of your support!

Check out the Glamourai here!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Eugenia Woods said...

She looks gorgeous! I was in your store when I visited Austin last summer and had an amazing time. A lot of that had to do with your store and the wonderful 1950's one shoulder dress I bought!

January 4, 2011 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger ShelleyW said...

I love Kelly and follow her blog. I'm now following yours too thanks to her!! Kelly is a talented artist.......I'm soon to be a proud owner of earrings from her collection.

xoxoxo

January 5, 2011 at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home