This page has moved to a new address.

NIK'S PICKS!!!

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Feathers Boutique: NIK'S PICKS!!!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

NIK'S PICKS!!!

 My favorite part of my job is that I get to play dress up, all the time. I love nothing better than putting outfit after outfit together.

So I am happy to introduce Nik's Picks!! 
Where I showcase some of my favorite outfits or items in the store now!!

 I haven't worked up the courage to expose my midriff yet, but I love pairing
bandeau tops with 50's skirts that have a longer hem. And, the shawl adds a 
little bit of cover up for those who are chicken like me!

Silk Floral Bandeau Top $24 SOLD
50s Cotton Pleated Skirt $78 S/M SOLD
70s Crochet Shawl $58 O/S SOLD
Pearl n Chain Necklace $30 SOLD

 Crochet is where it's at! Add a leather belt and a statement necklace 
and it's instant bohemian rocker chic.

30s Crochet Maxi Dress $138 S/M SOLD
Leather Conch Belt $48 SOLD
SwinAfaSabe Breast Plate $170 SOLD

 This caftan may be what we call "authentic" but to me it's BAD ASS!!! 
I love anything tribal, drapey, and with crochet fringe!! Mine!

Crazy Tribal Fringe Caftan $58 M/L SOLD
Via Christa Bat Skull Multi Necklace $180 SOLD

 I think it is very important to have a sense of humor about fashion. 
Hello?! Musical sequin dress! Doesn't get better than this.

Music Note Sequin Mini $88 SOLD
Beaded Rhinestone Necklace $48

 This dress is sexy. Pair it with a black bra and a bandage skirt underneath 
with some metal ankle boots and your done. 

90s Silk Bias Beaded Dress $52 SOLD
SwinAfaSabe Crystal Fringe Necklace $140

 I love mixing prints and textures. It is always more interesting to do the 
unexpected. Plus anything with leopard print is hot in my book.

Coral Cotton Crop Top $28 SOLD
Leopard Rayon Layered Maxi Skirt $30 SOLD
Southwest Leather Belt $24
Michael Hickey Antler Tip Necklace $90

This is my uniform right now. Short shorts, band tee, and some drapey 
thing over. Very easy to throw on and head out.

'90 Depeche Mode Concert Tee $36 SOLD
Black Levi's Cut Offs $32 M SOLD
Abstract Print Drapey Robe $68 M
Ax + Apple Pocket Knife Necklace $96

 This is the perfect outfit to transition from the pool to margaritas at night. 
And, we've got you covered on pearl snaps. Got a bunch of the best cozy pearl
snaps for you and your man to share, right now!

 Colorful Plain Pearl Snap Top $32 S/M SOLD
Black Levi's Cut Offs $32 M SOLD
Woven Canvas Belt $18 SOLD
Ax + Apple Breast Plate Necklace $136 SOLD


And, here is that uniform I've been talking bout.

 It's pretty funny how everything, and I mean everything, I am wearing is from Feathers. 
And, I've gotta say I am in love with my Jeffrey Campbell wedges. They are 
comfortable and make all of my casual outfits look better. 
We've still got them in stock! Just sayin!

xoxo, Nikki

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

These are so rad. I love the first look & am so jealous the Depeche Mode tee is gone... xo.

June 8, 2011 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Feathers Boutique said...

Thanks nicole!! Keep an eye out, you never know when we might get another one in :)

June 10, 2011 at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home