This page has moved to a new address.

ALEX GEHRING + NIKKI CLOUD of Team FEATHERS

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Feathers Boutique: ALEX GEHRING + NIKKI CLOUD of Team FEATHERS

Friday, July 8, 2011

ALEX GEHRING + NIKKI CLOUD of Team FEATHERS


I finally got my wish and put a photo shoot together with Alex. 
I work with the beauty day after day and I was itching to style her!

We hooked up with the amazing Lauren McKinley on photography 
and this is what we created:

  
Check out the full spread on my blog, Altered Vision!! 


Model: Alex Gehring
Photographery: Lauren McKinley
Wardrobe/Styling: Nikki Cloud
MUA: Laura Kaululaau
Hair: Michael Perez



 Clothing provided from Feathers and Moss, well mostly clothing from our 
closets that came from both stores!


Check out my blog, Altered Vision, for more styling shoots and much more!!

xoxo, nikki

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home